What`s the difference between BlueEye and Insite Gold?
Please find below what are the changes for BlueEye:
- Support for Paradox Dorbell
- Fresh design
- Simple menu configuration
- Separate screen for event list, areas and zones
- Create site featured only in the Installer Menu
- Removed support for HD78/88 cameras
- Option to add site by Token or Panel S/N
- Cusomizable Areas and Site thumbnails
- Import/Export sites option
- Crown icon identification for Master user
- Sorting events by date, type, users or areas
Can I migrate from Insite Gold to BlueEye for free?
Yes, you can just add your Insite Gold site to Blue Eye, to use it with the new app. There are no additional costs when switching to BlueEye. You can do this by entering BlueEye app, tapping on the + button and enter the site ID and email address, or ...
How can I change BlueEye language?
The language shown in BlueEye can be changed by tapping the menu button in the site list, then choose settings and language. This will change the text language of buttons, options, etc. If the zone/area/PGM labels are not displayed correctly, it may ...
Is there a user manual for BlueEye?
Yes, please find the user manual here.
Cannot double tap for quick arming in Insite Gold on my MG5050 panel.
The Double tap quick arming, is not supported in Insite Gold app on v.4.xx panel versions.
Does BlueEye support HD77/78/88 cameras?
No, BlueEye does not support HDxx cameras.