How can I add a static IP site in Insite Gold?
In order to add a static IP site in Insite Gold, please tap on the + button:
1. Toggle static IP button to ON
2. Add a site name
3. Site ID and email address are not necessary (to be entered if the static IP will be added in parallel with an existing Swan site)
4. Enter local IP address and port
5. Enter external IP address and port (for accessing from an external network, a port forward needs to be done on the IP150/+ software port)
1. The module password needs to be set to default "paradox" for IP150 modules with firmware 1.xx and 4.0.4.
2. To change the port, please contact your installer.
How do I delete a Swan site from Insite Gold?
To delete a site, please tap on the 3 dots near the site name, then tap on the "Bin" icon, in the site list (home page). Please note that Swan sites are deleted only from the phone, not from the Swan server. To add the site back, please tap on the + ...
How can I change Insite Gold language?
The language shown in Insite Gold can be changed by tapping the menu button in the site list, then choose settings and language. This will change the text language of buttons, options, etc. If the zone/area/PGM labels are not displayed correctly, it ...
Is there a user manual for Insite Gold?
Yes, please find the user manual here.
Cannot connect with Static IP on a device running IOS15.
Insite Gold asks to allow the static IP connection on IOS15, in the login screen. If you didn`t allow it by mistake, please go to the app settings on the IOS device and enable the local network, like in the attached picture.
What are the differences between iParadox and Insite Gold?
iParadox is an old application that is not being developed anymore. We are focusing on Insite Gold that brings new features like: push notifications, video integration, access control, changing codes, installer menu, etc. Insite Gold can be used also ...